Flexible, accessible software usage monitoring
License Dashboard Portal helps organizations share software asset management and software usage monitoring information with key stakeholders outside of the SAM team.
By using intuitive dashboards, charts and reports, License Dashboard Portal presents complex SAM data in an easy-to-understand BI format, suitable for the wider IT team, senior management and the C-Suite. License Dashboard Portal is web-based and fully customizable, ensuring users only view the information relevant to their role. The application is also completely secure, administrators can lock down any area of License Dashboard Portal on a per user basis.
Azure Billing Dashboard
License Dashboard Portal’s Azure Billing app is designed to keep you fully up to date with all Azure usage and billing, including alerts for any service overage. A hugely important addition to our current Apps and reports within License Dashboard Portal that offer full visibility of your compliance and usage for your entire estate within a single centralized view; all enabled by our platform’s ability to consolidate discovery data from multiple sources in one place.
- Monitor Your Azure Cloud applications with LD Portal
- Report Azure platform consumption
- Manipulate data and save customized reports
- Monthly trends / consumption analysis
- See complex Cloud usage in a single unified view
Microsoft Office 365 Subscription Management
As the adoption of cloud and Software as a Service continues to rapidly increase, it is important for organizations to understand their usage and spend in such applications. License Dashboard Portal provides Microsoft Office 365 subscription monitoring, displaying all assigned and unassigned subscriptions. Users can track their total monthly cost and have visibility of any monthly surplus cost due to unassigned subscriptions. Visibility of this data is available at an estate and individual product level.
Sharing through Qlik Sense technology
Fully customizable workspaces
Accessible through any device
Software usage monitoring with bespoke, tailored reporting
Accessible from all common device types, License Dashboard Portal enables role-based access to a wealth of SAM information, empowering stakeholders and benefitting your entire organization.
Using Qlik technology, this intuitive reporting app offers a high-level estate overview with the ability to drill down into specifics around SAM areas such as devices, servers, and BYOD. Stakeholders can personalize their own workspace to see a more detailed level of reporting that’s most relevant to them.
- Real time information at your fingertips – Providing immediate, detailed insight into Effective License Position, software utilization, entitlement and procurement record reporting throughout your organization.
- Customized workspaces and reports – Intuitive reporting using the information collated and aggregated by Data Navigator and optimized in License Manager, License Dashboard Portal uses standard personas to report by business unit or region.
- Clear return on investment – Track and control your organization’s IT estate in order to improve budgeting and strategic planning, and optimize vendor negotiations while proactively managing risk and compliance.
For more information, read their datasheet.
QlikSense is an integral part of the License Dashboard Portal application and needs to be covered by valid QlikSense licences. The QlikSense licence tokens that are provided with License Dashboard Portal are OEM licence tokens that only permit access to QlikSense through the License Dashboard Portal application; full access to QlikSense and its features is not granted with OEM licence tokens.